Junior Accountant / Assistant to Finance Department
Одна из ведущих международных фармацевтических компаний открыла вакансию на должность Младшего бухгалтера/Ассистента финансового отдела.
• Высшее образование (Бухгалтерия и Аудит/Финансы/Экономика)
• 1.5 лет опыта работы в бухгалтерии в международных торговых компаниях (предпочтение Фарма или FMCG)
• Знания бухгалтерского учета (в разрезе первичной бухгалтерии)
• Владение английским языком на среднем уровне
• Знания делопроизводства
• Пользователь 1С (8) и Excel
• Внимательность к деталям, умение работать в команде, стрессоустойчивость, умение работать с сжатые сроки, ориентация на результат
• Участие в ведении бухгалтерского учета торговой компании (первичная бухгалтерия) согласно нормам законодательства и корпоративным учётным требованиям
• Составление приказов, ведение путевых листов
• Административные задачи отдела
• Обеспечение поддержки бизнесу в рамках своей функции, и пр.
Компания предлагает конкурентный уровень оплаты труда, соц. пакет (включая годовой бонус, мед программу, и пр.), а также профессиональное развитие в ведущей международной компании.
Finance Manager (CFO)
One of the leading global pharmaceutical company is looking for Finance Manager (CFO) to be responsible for all aspects of Country finances, financial planning, and financial and administrative (including purchasing) processes, as well as oversight for IT. Co-ordination of Treasury and tax activities for company's operations in the Country. Responsible for development and implementation of comprehensive financial, purchasing and control processes for a functionally-dispersed organization. This strong leader and communicator has experience in financial administration and is well-versed in the relevant tax and regulatory processes in the Country business in all finance and accounting issues and lead team (2 people in direct subordination. Reports directly to Country Head)
• University degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics or equivalent. Advanced degree in business, finance, or economics preferred
• 7-10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting working in a multinational commercial environment (Pharma/FMCG), with record of increasing responsibility scopes, and successful and effective financial planning, control, and audits.
• 3 years of managerial experience
• Fluency in English, oral and written
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase business volume and profit
• Excellent financial modelling and control process design abilities
• Thorough understanding of relevant tax and governance codes, and ability to ensure compliance across a complex and geographically-dispersed organization
• Thorough understanding of business cycle and financial issues, including its regulatory environment
• Strong grasp of IT, and willingness and ability to consistently expand IT knowledge base to account for emerging support technologies
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, with proven ability to manage and develop other financial professionals
• Manage all Country financial planning, processes and relationships. Lead Team
• Provide proactive financial leadership for the Country by developing analytical and financial insight for all important long and short-term decisions, including resource allocation outcomes and processes, Country investments, and external business partnerships
• Analyze Country operating results and proactively identify areas of potential concern, initiating corrective action when necessary, and identify innovative ways to improve business volume and profit
• Establish and manage Country financial control processes, including quarterly and annual financial planning, goal setting, and target monitoring, as well as budgetary and purchasing controls
• Drive Country reporting activities, ensuring financial results’ integrity, timely preparation and, when necessary, presentation to relevant stakeholders
• Manage all Country and in-Country relations with external auditors and stakeholders, and prepare in-Country organizations together with Head FRA for all relevant regulatory and tax audits by ensuring adherence to necessary financial, administrative and corporate compliance (i.e. SOx) standards
• Ensure cost-efficient and effective Purchasing support across Country functions, and drive sourcing activities
• Ensure cost efficient and effective IT support within SBS structure
• Manage all personnel and capability activities for the Country Finance, Admin and IT group, ensuring effective personnel selection, development, retention and motivation, as well as overall group capability development
• Observe strictly any and all applicable internal and external regulations, acts and procedures, including, but not limited to: Code of Conduct, Corporate Citizenship, NP4 (replaced in 2018 by P3), local industry code etc.
• Responsible for proper and compliant reporting of Adverse Events in order to fulfill all regulatory requirements and ethical obligations including timely forwarding of all spontaneous reports to local Drug Safety Responsible
• Comply with the GxP quality requirements applicable to his/her area of responsibility, incl. but not limited to proper reporting of adverse events and customer complaints, samples handling as well as any incident that may adversely affect the quality, safety, identity, strength, purity, availability or efficacy of a commercial product or clinical trial material and/or may compromise the company's Quality System and the global reputation.
Company offers a competitive salary rate, social package (including annual bonus, car, insurance etc.), personal and career development within global pharmaceutical company.
We are always interested in professionals.
If you do not see the vacancy you are interested in right now, it does not mean it is not open tomorrow, so please send your CV and specify the position you are interested.